Visitors attending a BNI networking event will add to the atmosphere of the meeting and members will lift the standard of their presentations when they are around.
They are all a potential client or contact for everyone’s businesses and, if they like what they see, could possibly apply to join our chapter and share their business contacts with the members of our group for years to come.
So, it is extremely important that we make sure the group offers an exceptional visitor experience.
Here are 5 simple things we should ALWAYS do to help ensure a good visitors experience in our chapter.
1. Be sure that they have all the details on how to get to the meeting, what time they are expected, and any meeting costs involved.
2. Ensure that they bring enough business cards 40+.
3. Arrive to the meeting before they get there.
4. Be ready to be their personal escort for the open networking section. Be sure to introduce them to others in their Contact Sphere.
5. Reserve them the perfect seat next to yourself. This will allow you to help them with the flow of the meeting.
Following these 5 steps will help ensure your visitors will enjoy your meeting and feel much more at ease.