Visitors are the lifeblood of every BNI Chapter and are instrumental to a chapters growth, development and profitability.
One great key reason for “inviting visitors” to a BNI chapter is; “business opportunity”. More People. More Opportunity. More Referrals. More Business. More Profit. More Smiles.
Bringing along a VISITOR to a regular meeting is as good as bringing along a couple of referrals.
Because now, that VISITOR can become a source that can refer to a member or several members within the group.
Strong BNI chapters stay successful by increasing the number of visitors and guests that attend a regular weekly meeting.
01. VISITORS increase the numbers, energy and vibe of the group
02. VISITORS increase membership.
03. VISITORS are a source of referrals
04. VISITORS replace members that move on.
05. VISITORS can make ideal regular substitutes.
06. VISITORS bring opportunity and more business.
Bringing along a VISITOR to a regular meeting, is really one of the best things you can do for each other and the personal development of the group.
In conclusion; if you know a local business owner that is looking for:
– More work.
– That’s looking outsource regular work.
– That could use a member’s services.
– That’s looking for a positive strong supportive networking group.
– Or that’s seeking good advice.
– Or that’s could fill an open category.
Simply invite ‘em along to your next meeting.